Wayne County Personal Injury Lawyer Serving All of Michigan
Injured in a Wayne County accident? Don't take chances with your future. Call us today
Accidents happen fast in Wayne County, Michigan, and can leave accident victims with serious long-term physical, financial and emotional losses. Perhaps you were involved in a rear-end car accident merging onto the Jeffries Freeway or Edsel Ford Freeway in Detroit. Maybe a fatigued trucker caused a truck accident on I-94 in Dearborn that left you with serious injuries. Perhaps you were shopping in Grosse Pointe or at a Canton restaurant when you were involved in a slip and fall accident. If you've been hurt in a Wayne County accident that was caused by somebody else's negligent or careless behavior, you deserve legal representation from an experienced attorney at Fraser & Souweidane.
Types of cases we handle
- Car accidents: I-75, I-96 and I-94 in Detroit are some of the busiest roads in Michigan. If you've been injured by a drunk, distracted or reckless driver, contact an attorney immediately to discuss your legal options.
- Truck accidents: Serious accidents on the highways surrounding greater Detroit are common due to fatigued truckers, intoxicated truckers, or negligent truck companies who fail to properly maintain their trucks.
- Motorcycle accidents: Oftentimes, drivers may crash into a motorcycle due to driver distraction, alcohol use, or because they are driving recklessly or at excessive speeds. If you are a motorcycle rider and you've been injured, you have rights.
- Slip and fall accidents: Serious accidents can occur at hotels, restaurants, apartment buildings, and other commercial property. If you've tripped and fallen, been assaulted due to negligent security or attacked by a dog, contact us today.
- Other personal injury cases: Our practice areas include product liability cases, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, swimming pool accidents, sexual abuse or assault and wrongful death.
Don't take chances. Contact a personal injury lawyer in Wayne County today
Serious accidents in Detroit require serious legal representation from a law firm that knows how to get things done right. At Fraser & Souweidane, our attorneys not only have a track record of success in standing up for the rights of accident victims - just like you - but have done so right here, in our own backyard. Attorneys Edward E. Souweidane, Stuart A. Fraser IV and Stuart A. Fraser V were born, raised and educated in Michigan and have devoted their practice to serving the legal needs of personal injury and accident victims throughout the state.
We understand that life can be difficult in the days, weeks and months following an accident. You might face a long, painful recovery process, medical bills, lost wages from missing work and other damages related to the accident. Insurance companies often are interested in one thing: paying victims as little as possible. Adjusters might try to bully you into accepting a "low ball" settlement that doesn't even cover the cost of your injuries. When your future is at stake, we don't take any chances. Let us protect your rights. Contact Fraser & Souweidane today at (866) 465-9095. Our contingency fee lawyers require no payment unless you win your case.