Michigan Restaurant Accident Lawyers Proudly Serving Your Legal Needs
People visit restaurants every day all across Wayne, Macomb and Oakland Counties. While most people don’t think about the risks of injury while enjoying a meal or while walking to and from a restaurant, injuries at restaurants are common in Michigan. If you’ve been injured in a restaurant accident in Michigan, contact Fraser & Souweidane today to discuss your legal options with an experienced attorney. You may have the right to collect compensation for your injuries. We may be able to help you file a premises liability lawsuit.
Types of restaurant accidents in Michigan
Although restaurant owners have a legal and moral responsibility to run a clean and safe establishment, they sometimes are negligent and accidents. The following are common types of restaurant accidents:
- Slip and fall accidents due to wet floors, spilled food and drink, or other unmarked obstacles on the restaurant floor.
- Unlit or poorly lit stairs or a loose hand railing on stairs leading to a bathroom.
- Hot food spilled on customers, leading to serious burn injuries.
- Food poisoning caused by the improper handling of food or use of expired ingredients.
- Illegal alcohol sales to minors or visibly intoxicated persons who then cause serious injuries to another person (such as a drunk driving car accident or assault). These are known as "dram shop" cases.
Our lawyers are prepared to fight for you. Contact us today
If you've been injured in an accident caused by somebody else's negligent or careless behavior, you should take action immediately to protect your legal rights. Contact an experienced restaurant accident lawyer at Fraser & Souweidane who can listen to you and discuss your options. We understand that life can be difficult in the days, weeks and months following an accident. You might face a long, painful recovery process, medical bills, lost wages from missing work and insurance companies that might try to bully you into accepting a "low ball" settlement that doesn't even cover the cost of your injuries. When your future is at stake, we don't take any chances.
Call Fraser & Souweidane for a free case consultation: (866) 465-9095. As a law firm with over 45 years of experience fighting for the rights of accident victims throughout the greater Detroit area and statewide, we know how to collect the right evidence. We can interview witnesses. We can examine medical and police records and can consult with experts who will advocate on your behalf. We will even take on big corporations and their insurance companies to build a strong legal strategy on your behalf. Contact us today at (866) 465-9095 to discuss your legal options with an experienced attorney who knows how to protect your rights.