Oakland County Personal Injury Lawyer Serving All of Michigan
Hurt in Oakland County? Don't gamble with your future. Contact us today
Accidents happen fast in Oakland County, Michigan, and leave victims with injuries that could last a lifetime. You could have been injured in a head-on collision on the Chrysler Freeway caused by a drunk driver. Perhaps you were riding your motorcycle in Southfield when a distracted driver ran a traffic signal and hit your bike. Maybe you or a loved one was injured on somebody else's property while shopping in Royal Oak or at a Farmington Hills restaurant. If you've been hurt due to somebody else's negligent or careless behavior, contact a personal injury attorney in Oakland County at Fraser & Souweidane immediately. You could be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Types of cases we handle
- Car accidents: Crashes can occur anywhere, from downtown Pontiac to the Walter P. Chrysler Freeway. If you've been injured after being hit by a drunk, distracted or reckless driver, contact an attorney immediately to discuss your legal options.
- Truck accidents: Accidents caused by fatigued truckers, intoxicated truckers, or due to a negligent truck company that fails to maintain its vehicles can be catastrophic. An attorney can fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle accidents: You have rights if you've been injured while riding your motorcycle in Oakland County. Contact a lawyer immediately if you've been involved in an accident due to a drunk, reckless, or distracted driver.
- Slip and fall accidents: Premises liability accidents can happen anywhere, at any time. If you've been injured at a hotel, restaurant, apartment building, shopping mall or any other forms commercial property, contact an attorney today.
- Other personal injury case: We are versatile attorneys handling a variety of claims, including defective consumer products, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, swimming pool accidents, sexual abuse/assault and cases involving wrongful death.
Discover what an Oakland County, MI personal injury lawyer can do for you
From Farmington Hills to Ortonville, serious accidents require serious legal representation from a personal injury lawyer in Oakland County who knows how to get things done right. At Fraser & Souweidane, our attorneys have a track record of success in standing up for the rights of accident victims - just like you. What's more, we've worked tirelessly to protect the rights of Michigan residents for over 40 years. Attorneys Edward E. Souweidane, Stuart A. Fraser IV and Stuart A. Fraser V were born, raised and educated in Michigan and have devoted their practice to serving the legal needs of personal injury and accident victims throughout the state.
An Oakland County accident can lead to a variety of losses - physically, emotionally and financially. Medical bills can add up. You may be unable to work and collect a paycheck. At the same time, insurance companies may try to pressure you into accepting a settlement that doesn't cover the true cost of your injuries. If your accident was caused by somebody else's careless or negligent behavior, we firmly believe that you shouldn't be held responsible for paying somebody else's mistakes. Contact Fraser & Souweidane today at (866) 465-9095. Our contingency fee lawyers require no payment unless you win your case.
“Great Lawyers!! Skilled, Experienced, Dedicated, Compassionate, and Caring!” – Gene B.