Macomb County Personal Injury Lawyer Serving all of Michigan
Injured in Macomb County? Let us protect your rights. Contact us today
Serious accidents happen every day in Macomb County, Michigan. Perhaps you were involved in a rear-end car accident on Hall Road in Clinton Township. Maybe you and your family were driving along I-696 when a rollover truck accident left you or a loved one with serious injuries. Perhaps you were hurt at your apartment complex, a restaurant, or even your grocery store due to somebody else's negligent or careless behavior.
Whatever type of accident you’re dealing with in Macomb County, contact Fraser & Souweidane today to discuss your legal options. A Macomb County personal injury attorney at our law firm knows what to do and knows how to protect your rights. Call (866) 465-9095. We can you pursue the compensation you deserve for your accident.
Types of cases we handle
- Car accidents. Crashes happen in the Macomb County area every day. If you've been involved in a crash with drunk, distracted or reckless driver or I-94 or I-696, contact an attorney immediately. You have legal rights.
- Truck accidents. Catastrophic accidents might be traced back to fatigued truckers, intoxicated truckers, or be due to a negligent truck company that fails to maintain its vehicles. An attorney can fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle accidents. If you're a motorcycle rider and you've been injured, you have rights. Contact a lawyer immediately if you've been involved in an accident due to a drunk, reckless, or distracted driver.
- Slip and fall accidents. Premises accidents can happen anywhere, any time. If you've been injured at a hotel, restaurant, apartment building, shopping mall or any other forms commercial property, contact an attorney today.
- Other personal injury cases, including defective consumer products, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, swimming pool accidents, and wrongful death.
Discover how an experienced Macomb County law firm can help
Accidents happen fast in Warren, Sterling Heights and across all of Macomb County. At Fraser & Souweidane, our attorneys not only have a track record of success in standing up for the rights of accident victims but have done so right here in the greater Detroit area for over 40 years. Attorneys Edward E. Souweidane, Stuart A. Fraser IV and Stuart A. Fraser V were born, raised and educated in Michigan and have devoted their practice to serving the legal needs of personal injury and accident victims throughout the state.
Contact us for a free case consultation. Our personal injury attorneys aggressively fight to protect the rights of accident victims all over Macomb County. From helping injury victims document their case, to collecting evidence, to examining medical and police records, we know what it takes to build a strong legal strategy on your behalf. Let us protect your rights. Contact Fraser & Souweidane today at (866) 465-9095. Our contingency fee lawyers require no payment unless you win your case.
“Fraser and Souweidane are true champions of justice in the personal injury profession!” – Derek M.