Common Causes of Accidents in Detroit
Our Michigan Accident Attorneys Protect the Rights of the Injured
From rush hour rear-end collisions on I-75 or on the Edsel Ford Freeway to catastrophic rollover or head-on crashes, car accidents in Detroit happen quickly and can leave victims with injuries that last a lifetime. While these accidents can take many shapes and forms, our Detroit car accident lawyers understand that the majority of car accidents share common contributing factors. Was the driver drunk when he hit your vehicle? Was he driving recklessly or speeding? Was he looking at a cellphone instead of the road ahead? These are just a few dangerous scenarios we have seen all too often in Tri-County accidents. Contact Fraser & Souweidane today to discuss your legal options with an experienced attorney.
Proudly serving Mt. Clemens and Detroit, MI
At Fraser & Souweidane, our firm knows that no two accident cases are exactly the same. However, no matter the type of car accident you've been involved in, you may suffer significant losses, physically, emotionally and financially. You should not hesitate to contact a determined and aggressive car accident attorney. You may be entitled to compensation. The following are some of the most common causes of car accidents in Detroit and across Wayne, Macomb and Oakland counties:
- Impairments - Drunk driving accidents happen too often, despite the well-known dangers of drinking and driving
- Distractions - Distracted driving accidents can happen because a driver is eating behind the wheel, gazing and something along the side of the road or even putting on makeup.
- Cell phone use - Texting while driving accidents happen because many drivers are sending or receiving text messages rather than focusing on operating their vehicle.
- Speeding - Drivers who cause speeding accidents must be held accountable for their careless behavior.
- Tired or fatigued driving - Drowsy driving accidents can lead to serious injuries and fatalities. Our attorneys will put experience and resources to work to investigate these complex accident claims.
- Reckless driving - Drivers in Michigan who fail to follow the rules of the road can cause reckless driving accidents. Sometimes reckless driving goes hand-in-hand with drunk driving. Our attorneys can conduct a full investigation to determine liability.
Our lawyers are prepared to fight for you. Contact us today
Serious accidents require serious legal representation from a car accident attorney in Detroit. That's why you need Fraser & Souweidane on your side, working diligently to protect your rights. We understand that it's hard knowing what to do after an accident has left you or a loved one injured. We understand the stress of being burdened by skyrocketing medical bills, lost wages, and insurance company representatives who may try to pressure you into accepting a "low ball" settlement that doesn't cover the cost of your injuries. If your accident was caused by somebody else's negligent or careless behavior, you will need a strong legal advocate in your corner.
The experienced attorneys at Fraser & Souweidane bring over 45 years of experience to the table when we fight for personal injury and accident victims in Detroit and throughout all of Wayne, Macomb and Oakland counties. We're ready and willing fight hard to protect your rights. Contact us today at (866) 465-9095 for a free case consultation. As contingency fee lawyers in Detroit, we won't nickel and dime you. You only pay after we obtain a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf.